25 December 2009

why, Merry Christmas!




sheets of metal,
solder,
tweezers,
hammers,
pickle,
patina,
saw blades,
stamps,
wire,
tongs,
bezel roller...

AND a partridge in a pear tree :)

oh, yes...that means...surely it's true...jewelry time in 2010!!!!
hold on to your britches!
check back in a few weeks to see my progress...or perhaps,
but hopefully not, my lack there of.
i have oh so many ideas i can't wait to share with you.

right now, life is beating with the very rhythm of my soul.



hope your Christmas was/is merry and bright...
snuggle up with your dear ones and watch those lights dance.
today is the most wonderful of birthdays!

oh, AND we're leaving saturday to shoot a wedding in california
 like a couple of hot shots (pssssh!)...
that means....see you in 2010!!!

PEACE,
sarah beth

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas you jet hopping photographers! Safe travels to you.

    P.S. New torch, giant work table, and some new stones. I am SO excited - cannot wait to see what we all make this new year! I have a good feeling 2010 holds wonders, Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my dear, you are going to give the world such beauty :)
    xo,
    A

    ReplyDelete