06 October 2009

today is a good day.


1. finished up some free lance jobs.
YESSSS.

2. and actually feel full to the brim with creativity
(hmm, now only if i had the supplies i need -
anyone know where to get a deal on
silversmithing supplies?)

3. stared down some chores.

4. paul tackled the field...i.e. our yard

5. barnabas loves his bone.

6. feeling well rested from our over nighter at the cottage.

7. paul has an appointment with a potential wedding client...right...NOW.

8. and i have a fresh batch of photos taken.

9. looking forward to a night of:
spaghetti
art magazines
sketching
writing
paul
a hot bath
and the office.

2 comments:

  1. Sil smithing supplies never cheep. "The office" I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the loveliest of days. Let me know if you find any deals on silversmithing supplies. I need to quit buying stones and save up for silver and actually practice so I know what the heck I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete